Wednesday, June 2, 2010

When Does The Cervic Get Low Before Menstration

Bike impossible to get and rent that starts: this is a recurring problem

A very recent testimony (how No. 238 of 28 May 2010) , a Velib'eur who can not get his bike and finds himself responsible for that bike.
This testimony is interesting because it raises the possibility of users malicious hackers, who managed to "freeze" a bike in his post:

I had a problem similar to yours, but in my case I n have never been able to unlock the bike: red light directly. Call directly and there I feel a little discomfort on their part, as if the problem happened regularly (is this a technical bp, or fraud of a user who successfully blocked wild the terminal of a maliciously??) . I remember some hours later when I realize that the bike was unlocked, and then the board incredible: "Wait a bit and remind us ds qq days while the bike is rested," but it does not care which of even more than that time I had not been notified that the lease was still running!
After a week I was finally told that it was best to file a handrail to the police to unblock the situation!
thing done I get an e-mail Béhault Olivier - Head of User Vélib '.
explaining that I had for 35 Eur loc and 150 Eur deposit!! Comment by
reivaks - May 28, 2010 @ 14:15

0 comments:

Post a Comment