Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stomach Pains 10 Weeks Pregnant

Overbilling rental duration

This testimony (comment # 27) also demonstrates the unreliability of the timestamp refunds bicycle, resulting in unjustified billings for long durations of stay:
I read aback that I'm not the only one to ask me questions about the system.
My account has Velib found locked supposedly because I borrowed a vélib for nearly four hours on January 28. Or 19 euros to pay to settle my "discovered".

I'm formal, I expect the green light and beep etc etc. And that day I used my vélib for 15 minutes max as always to go to my work.

Coincidentally, this is the day that 1) I hang up my evil vélib, 2) I do not check?!?! I am amazed, and I can not prove anything to make me pay.

And THAT would reset themselves my bike to my place (And at the same place??)
frankly it's so weird that I wonder if there is no fraud from the system vélib . I paid my 19 euros because I like the Vélib but if it happens again I am complaining.

Comment by Celine - February 3, 2009 @ 23:01

0 comments:

Post a Comment