Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Spitting A Lil Bit Of Blood

400 Euros collected by Velib!

A record of the amount withdrawn : nearly 400 €! (comment # 24)

me, it's even harder! I'm almost 400 euros collected by Velib. I am user Occasional since mid October and the theft of my scooter, so no subscriber. I discovered on my December statement vélib a levy of 150 euros and 19 euros. Hazing nice! I send a mail on December 10: I'm told just today (January 17) for 19 euros. Email not type I hung up my bike ... They have not been hung detected at the time that I had indicated. Restitution after 3 h00 ... As if by magic. I am indebted for 19 euros. Either. For 150 euros, no news and no mention in the mail. The same day, December statement: in 10 locations, 4 problem. Velib takes me after 4, 36, 32 and 150 euros ...! or 222 euros for December rent nice! We have to obviously, I'm hanging up my bike badly and yet I seem to do so as best practice. To whom to complain? What about the process? I am completely disillusioned.

Comment by Luizet - January 18, 2009 @ 22:43

0 comments:

Post a Comment