Wednesday, June 2, 2010

How Much Does It Cost To Design A Database

Other testimony ... and immediate reporting to No. green solves nothing

a case of bike impossible to get (3rd post on the page) , and the unfortunate user is presented with a "bike during the lease," which he is responsible as long as the bug of the system in this case, the immediate appeal to the freephone number is not resolved

Subject: Re: I blame the system for submitting Vélov! Mon, January 14, 2008 - 16: 44
Hello,

Here's what happened:

Facts:

* Friday evening to go to the Part-Dieu and return by bus, I try to rent a Vélov 'to the station cook. I badge, identify myself, selects a bike ... so far so good.

* I'm heading for the bike, it beeps, I try it out: no way to move: IT IS COMPLETELY STUCK. I try a bit of everything: the push to take it again, pull in the vertical axis (up / down), nothing happens, it does not move a hair.

* I re-badge: Vélov 'during the lease: the trouble begins.

Troubles:

* Waiting a bit (> 2 min required), same message. I decide to call the server Vélov 'immediately. I choose the ad hoc service, ask to speak to an adviser: it sounds 5 times and then I get the message: all counselors are busy, so please remember ... and it hangs up. Super ... I retry several times, even fall.

* As expected the Part-Dieu, I decided to take the bus (41) to get there (I still have the ticket validated). Went there, I test on one of the stations velo'v therein: bike during the lease ...

* Having to wait a few minutes the train of my wife, I composes and redial Vélov without success (note that I shall make a refund of train tickets, so I received a CB that goes)

* I recycle my wife is coming home I retry a few times to call them, always the same ... Total Friday night, I tried to call them 10 times (orange billing support).

* Saturday, I'm not on Lyon, but I do not loose the case. I get to join them at the stroke of 11am, the counselor told me that a thief could take it, I should have trying to push in Bornet. BUT SINCE HE DID I TELL YOU NOT MOVE .... In short, it will inform the technician to see that they go there, advised me to go check the status of my card last Sunday and Monday and recalled on Monday if my card is still blocked.

* Sunday: Vélov 'in use ...

Today * Monday: Vélov 'in use ... So I'm trying since this morning and according to my ability to call taf, I just manage to reach them. Councillor I re-explained that a thief could take it, I should have trying to push in Bornet. BUT SINCE I DID NOT TELL YOU THAT MOVES (bis. ..). So she confirms that:
1. They will try to find the bike, but until my card is blocked
2. They will not withdraw my deposit right away, but if they do not find that Vélov ', they will play on the fact that I am "supposed to be my service Vélov" (sic) and so if the bike has disappeared is my fault. C'mon ...

* The highlight of the conversation:
Me: "So you're telling me that I may have to pay for the problems of reliability of your system? "
She: " Yes. "
IT GOOD TO THE WELL DESERVES TO BE CLEAR ...

My question is this:
What do you suggest I do? I do not want to pay a deposit for a rental that does not have happened.
Do you know people who it happened?

I realize that I may have to fight against windmills, but I'm kind of tough ...
Thanks for reading and thank you in advance for your advice.
Christophe

0 comments:

Post a Comment