Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What Does Rpht Stand For?

The deposit is taken, even when the bike is solved!

From this link (6th post on the page) , the following evidence, which shows that even when the bike is found, the deposit is taken:

Subject: Re: another blow to the Mafia JCDECAUX Tues, January 26, 2010 - 23:42

Hello, I am trying to know the same bitter experience that many others obviously, I do not know if this is reassuring or disturbing.

Well, I took a Vélov 'Sunday between Part Dieu railway station and the Rhone river docks. I rest my Vélov normally the green light properly. On Tuesday evening I received a call from JC Decaux, which tells me that my Vélov was not hung up. I was advised to go to the police and I hang up, when the height of coincidence, I met a cyclist Vélov and recognizes the numbers just give me the counselor! I stopped, I have found my Vélov confirm in the street.

I hung up and contacted the Vélov toll again but this time I am told that no refund can be made. I for 150.75 € transportation while I do not have used that 15 minutes !!!!!

What? Are these my deposit + fees collected go myself? Councillor refused any refund. This flight is absolutely intolerable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment