Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hamptons For Prom Weekend

A case similar to mine, on a Velib (Paris)

A case similar to mine, found on this link (how No. 18) suffered by a user of Velib (Paris):
Hello everyone, I

I seem to hold the palm, with an unsuccessful attempt to remove a bicycle around midnight, ending with a red light even before removing the bike ... which would then miraculously won and was borrowed forever by a malicious third party. I am ready to follow all the procedures for surrender of a bike ... but I do charge 150 euros for a bike ever removed, then I think we reached the summit. Thank

JC, kudos to the City of Paris (which also employs me) to endorse such a wonderful system. After a bike it makes sense disappears, it must be someone ... take damage whatsoever that pays his subscription and uses the service Velib 'to go daily to his work. If someone

knows a more effective remedy than the outrageous pseudo commercial service Vélib (consumer association or otherwise), he does not hesitate to show me here.

How I hurt for 150 euros - November 26, 2008 @ 23:50

0 comments:

Post a Comment